Furchild’s Himalayan Chews provides stimulation, improves canine dental health and helps relieve anxiety. All dogs love the texture and taste! The dilemma for pet parents is finding the right solution that will allow their dogs to exercise this instinct in a healthy way. Many mass-produced dog chews are known to contain potentially toxic chemicals and present digestive and choking hazards. Furchild’s Himalayan Dog Chews are a healthy alternative to mass-produced commercial dog chews. It’s a healthy investment for your Furchild… and your wallet!
- Free Range, Grass Fed animals – no hormones, antibiotics, chemicals or GMO feeds
- 100% Natural – no artificial flavors, preservatives, grains, glutens and binding agents
- High in protein and healthy fats
- Helps improve dental health, strengthens teeth, reduces plaque and tartar build up
- Long lasting love for hours of chewing enjoyment
- Clean and 100% digestible for no waste or floor stains
- Beyond Fair Trade – Supporting rural farmers and communities in Nepal
- Available in multiple sizes to meet the needs of all breeds – M/ L
Furchild’s Beyond Fair Trade Policy
We are proud to know that our Beyond Fair Trade policy is contributing to the economic development of some of the world’s poorest nations, Nepal. When you purchase Furchild’s Himalayan Dog Chews you are directly supporting the livelihoods of rural farmers, their families, and preserving traditional farming methods and protecting the Ancient Culture of the Himalayas.
Our Recommended Size for your Dog
- Large: 1 Large Chew, 6 oz (170 g). Recommended for dogs under 80lb (36kg)
- Medium: 2 Medium Chews, 2.5 oz (70g). Recommended for dogs under 35lb (16kg)
- Small: 4 Small Chews, 1.25 oz (35g). Recommended for dogs under 13lb (6kg)
Crude Fiber (max) 0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.9%, Ash Max 7%, Moisture Max 10.2%, Crude Protein (min) 52%