Premium Handcrafted Freeze-Dried Grass-Fed Lamb Raw Pet Treats
Give your furchild a healthier and safer treat with our Premium handcrafted, Freeze-dried, Free-range, Grass-Fed Lamb Pet Treats!
- Only 1 ingredient, 100% Free-range, Grass-fed Lamb meat responsibly sourced from Australia
- Freeze-dried raw meat retains nutrients and the natural flavour of raw meat
- A human grade, high-protein, all-natural treat for your dog and cat
- Bite-sized for easy eating and portion control
- Great to use for training rewards and as a nutritional boost to your pet's daily diet
- Ultimate limited ingredient treat - naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on the stomach
- Hormone free, antibiotic free, and absolutely no preservatives, no fillers, and no artificial flavours/colours
- No common allergens: gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, guilt free!
- Handmade in Dubai, UAE, in small batches
Reward your pets and satisfy their cravings for real raw meat with our artisan, Freeze-dried, Free-range, Grass-fed Raw Lamb Strips!
Perfect as an everyday treat, reward for training, or add them to your pet's bowl for a 'rawsome' nutritional boost. Our single-ingredient Lamb meat treats promote overall health and vitality and will certainly make your pet’s tail wag with joy.
Our freeze-dried raw meat treats have never been cooked or processed in any form whatsoever. The superior freeze-dried method preserves food naturally, so there are no added chemicals or preservatives that are found in common pet foods and treats.
Even better, all the natural vitamins, minerals, nutrients and the great taste of real, raw meat remain the same.
Only the best treats. Because they’re family.
- 50 g (1.8 oz.)
- Ideal for dogs and cats of any size / breed / age
Free-range, Grass-fed Lamb meat responsibly sourced from Australia.
Our Freeze-Dried treats can be enjoyed out of the bag or rehydrated as a meal topper. They are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet. Best if fed within 30 days after opening. Ensure pets have access to water bowls.