Renal (Venison) is specially formulated for adult cats with insufficient kidney function. The product is based on one animal protein source (venison) and one carbohydrate source (rice) and is therefore also suited for adult cats with food hypersensitivity.
- Assists the kidneys in regulating the water and electrolyte balance in the body and the removal of unusable metabolites.
- High biological value of the protein results in a low amount of residual amino acids.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to reduce the severity of inflammations in the kidneys.
- Hypoallergenic dietary food based on one animal protein (venison) and one carbohydrate source (rice).
- Prevents immunological reactions (food allergy) or non-immunological reactions (food intolerance) in the form of skin problems and/or digestive problems (diarrhoea, vomiting).
- (Chronic) renal insufficiency
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
It is advised to consult a veterinarian before using this diet. The recommended duration of use of Renal (Venison) is initially up to 6 months for (chronic) renal insufficiency and initially 3 to 8 weeks in case of food allergy or food intolerance. After extension of prescription, Renal (Venison) can be fed for life as a complete dietary food.