Urinary Struvite with Chicken for cats 100g
Struvite is a common but well treatable condition. Urinary Struvite is dietary food, specially formulated to prevent the formation of struvite crystals. Urinary Struvite lowers the urine pH. In combination with the lowered mineral content (magnesium), the reoccurrence is further reduced.
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Reoccuring struvite formation
- Gestation, lactation
- Cats that currently receive a full dose of urinary acidifiers
- Urate, cystine and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- The low potassium level will help to keep the urinal pH low.
- Magnesium is at a safe low level, ensuring that long term preventive use causes no risk of hypomagnesaemia.
- Limits the uptake of minerals that lead to the formation of struvite.
It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion is sought before use. The recommended duration of use for Urinary Struvite is at most 6 months for the reduction of reoccuring struvite formation. After extending the period of use, Urinary Struvite can be fed for life as a complete dietary food.
Ingredients (Wet can-(chicken)
pork, chicken 21%, rice flour, fish, sunflower oil, minerals, rice (fermented).
Urine acidifying substance: calcium sulphate 0.2%, DL-methionine 0.2%, ammonium chloride 0.05%.